An Old School Catholic Message Board

Karl Keating

EcceNovaFacioOmni

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[url="http://forums.catholic.com/"]http://forums.catholic.com/[/url]

Check it out. It's not quite a family atmosphere (like PM), as far as I can tell. It seems to focus totally on apologetics and doctrine, so I figured this was the best place.

phatcatholic

yea, i saw that. i've been posting there alot actually. pretty cool, especially since u get to interact w/ the best internet apologists out there. its kinda got me star-struck! hehe

I was directed to phatmass by someone from Mr.. Keating's forum. n_n I use the same username, too.

Karl Keating is my hero ^_^ I might have to go check it out. I need to brush up on my apologetics anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by azaelia

phatcatholic

[quote name='Maddalena' date='May 30 2004, 08:34 PM'] I was directed to phatmass by someone from Mr.. Keating's forum. n_n I use the same username, too. [/quote]
maddalena,

glad to have you! make sure you pop ur head into the "open mic" board and introduce yourself. also, don't forget to check out the "reference section" in the apologetics board for everything u need to know to defend the faith.

welcome to the pham!,
phatcatholic

cmotherofpirl

You cannot post articles over there only links. Phatcatholic and I keep linking to our reference section to help people out with their questions.

phatcatholic

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='May 31 2004, 10:03 AM'] You cannot post articles over there only links. Phatcatholic and I keep linking to our reference section to help people out with their questions. [/quote]
hehe, yea, i'm just waiting for someone to get totally annoyed by that!