An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Newest Papist

Papist

You should totally name him Joseph, in honor of St. Joseph who's feast is tomorrow... also, cause that would be the good Italian thing to do.. 

You should totally name him Joseph, in honor of St. Joseph who's feast is tomorrow... also, cause that would be the good Italian thing to do.. 

Yes! Problem is my first son is named Joseph due to the 30 day St. Joseph Novena prayer working. We debated to name him Maximilian since he was born on Aug.14. But we kept our promise to honor St. Joseph.

I'm bummed. MrsPapist told me to go back to work.  Shhhhh. I am working from "home" at my dad's, which is in my neighborhood.   It is looking a like a St. Joseph's Day birth.

Again, thanks for the prayers!!!

Now Papist, be practical.... in a lot of secular orders, today is a FAST DAY in honor of St. J.   So... let him be born tomorrow so he can CELEBRATE on his birthday... and the rest of us with him!!!   Praying!

Well maybe this baby Papist could be Maximilian?  Since St. Kolbe is awesome and you two debated the name before? :)  Keep us updated!  Prayers for you all!