An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Moderator Conclave - Round 1

dUSt

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I call as my witness Christ the Lord who will be my judge, that my vote is given to the one who before God I think should be elected as Mod is Nihil Obstat

franciscanheart
Total Votes: 37

12 - Roamin Catholic

5 - Apotheoun

4 - Aloysius

4 - Papist

4 - Nihil Obstat

1 - Archaeology Cat

1 - Winchester

1 - Ardillacid

1 - Autumn Dusk

1 - HisChildForever

1 - Lillabett

1 - Table

1 - Noel's Angel

franciscan, you missed the one vote for Ron Paul.  sigh, as always, the rEVOLution will not be televised!

so I guess the top vote getters should discuss who they should recommend their supporters to vote for (I think that's what generally happens in a conclave, anyway, the purported leak this time around claims Oullet came in second in early ballots and told his supporters they should go for Bergoglio)... hmm, I'll have to think about who to endorse (personally with me being buried with school work and travelling all over the place I'm probably not the best choice, I don't know what kind of regular internet access I'll have while in Egypt for the summer and I doubt I'll be able to devote it to phatmass)... I think the non-Roamin vote getters should try to consolidate, unless they want to be boring and jump on the bandwagon... we need enough black smoke to build suspense among the outside world!