Slappo Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 With the current number of votes, Roamin needs 26 votes to get 2/3rds majority, so that's nine voters converting to Roaminism. Even Nihil and Roamin's votes combined won't win LOL
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 I don't know. I never thought he was moderator material after he flooded one of my threads with sixty posts back-to-back that said the same exact thing. :P Well, I've known ardillacid on the phorum for nearly a decade. If I thought he had the time to commit to moderating I wouldn't hesitate to back him. Indeed, this is one of the things hurting Nihil's chances in this election. His love for anime is also holding back some people's votes for him. Personally, what makes me most hesitant is his insane fascination with Japanese girl pop music. Speaking of ardillacid, I wish I had his old vomit smiley on hand...
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Maybe I am paranoid, but it scares the poo out of me having a MLP lover as a mod? i wish i wasn't out of props. :(
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Well, I've known ardillacid on the phorum for nearly a decade. If I thought he had the time to commit to moderating I wouldn't hesitate to back him. Speaking of ardillacid, I wish I had his old vomit smiley on hand... i need moar props!
PhuturePriest Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 With the current number of votes, Roamin needs 26 votes to get 2/3rds majority, so that's nine voters converting to Roaminism. Even Nihil and Roamin's votes combined won't win LOL I have a feeling there will be a third conclave, which will be just between Roamin and Nihil. I also have a feeling there will be no 2/3rds majority, and we will be forced to go by whoever has more than fifty percent of the vote.
MissScripture Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Yes. Yes. No. If she wanted to she could... I never wanted to bother anyone about it. Plus I didn't want to be THAT PERSON when other people decided they wanted name changes...
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 I never wanted to bother anyone about it. Plus I didn't want to be THAT PERSON when other people decided they wanted name changes... Fair points. lol
dUSt Posted March 19, 2013 Author Posted March 19, 2013 I don't think the voters are asking for the Holy Spirit's help before they vote.
BG45 Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 (edited) We need a dark horse compromise candidate. I nominate Hasan. I don't think the voters are asking for the Holy Spirit's help before they vote. What makes you say that boss? :| Edited March 19, 2013 by BG45
Anastasia13 Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Apo will help people stay Catholic. Voting for the other guy is a joke, however, Apo is a Colbert Report level performance.
dUSt Posted March 19, 2013 Author Posted March 19, 2013 This round is now over. The results: Preparing Round 3...
Recommended Posts