Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Un-conclave  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

2/3 of the votes gets a moderator fired.

Posted

Can I vote multiple times?

Posted

i refuse to speculate

KnightofChrist
Posted

i refuse to speculate


Statist.
Nihil Obstat
Posted

Are votes public? I cannot tell on mobile.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I'm not voting in this. Just let whoever is the least able to devote the time to moderating go. :|

Posted

Are votes public? I cannot tell on mobile.

 

Very public. How dare you vote against Jason!

Roamin Catholic
Posted

Are votes public? I cannot tell on mobile.

 

no

missionseeker
Posted

I didn't even realize seven77 WAS a mod. 

Posted (edited)

I think it's unnecessarily cruel to have a vote on who is the least popular. And it's sort of a betrayal.

 

More. This is your crew. You never badmouth your crew, or set them up for ridicule. That's shitty.

Edited by Winchester
Posted

I'm not voting in this. Just let whoever is the least able to devote the time to moderating go. :|

Where is the public humiliation in that?
Posted

I think 

 

unlikely :rolleyes:

CatholicCid
Posted

Why isn't Winchester an option?

Posted

I thought it was a joke....

eagle_eye222001
Posted

Isn't this method best left to reality tv and not a Catholic phorum?

Posted

I really think this is a joke.

Posted

i refuse to speculate

 

I'm not voting in this. Just let whoever is the least able to devote the time to moderating go. :|

 

I think it's unnecessarily cruel to have a vote on who is the least popular. And it's sort of a betrayal.

 

More. This is your crew. You never badmouth your crew, or set them up for ridicule. That's shiitake mushroom.

 

all of the above. :|

Posted

plus, this poll is just a way for those with an axe to grind against the moderating team to flex their muscle against a mod.

Anastasia13
Posted (edited)

plus, this poll is just a way for those with an axe to grind against the moderating team to flex their muscle against a mod.

 


What makes for a good mod, and who is having the most difficulty performing that?  That should be the number one way to clear out the cobwebs where there are any.

Edited by Light and Truth
Brother Adam
Posted

Everyone loves homeschoolmom...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...