Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

What should my next avatar be?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I vote for Marcel Lefebvre.

PhuturePriest
Posted

I vote for Marcel Lefebvre.

 

Then you have chosen your fate.

PhuturePriest
Posted

So far, it appears I'm going to get a brand new picture.

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

I voted for the only one that didn't have you in it.

Posted

I voted for the only one that didn't have you in it.

 

 

come now play nice!

Posted

:paperbag:  definitelyl :paperbag:  In solidarity with cloistered women.... everywhere....

Not The Philosopher
Posted

Paper bag.

PhuturePriest
Posted

Seeing as how I absolutely abhor the feeling of paper bags, I will do the second winner instead.

Posted

Seeing as how I absolutely abhor the feeling of paper bags, I will do the second winner instead.

 

You scared? Chicken_dance.gif

PhuturePriest
Posted

You scared? Chicken_dance.gif

 

I'm home schooled, so statistically peer pressure has no effect on me. Sorry. ;)

Posted

PAPER BAG!!!!

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

come now play nice!

:p

PhuturePriest
Posted

:P

 

"Nice" isn't in your vocabulary. :P

Posted

Would it help if you can choose the size and color of the bag?   Maybe to match your belt?  :paperbag:

 

PhuturePriest
Posted

Would it help if you can choose the size and color of the bag?   Maybe to match your belt?  :paperbag:

 

I'm a brown belt. Plus, I would still hate the feeling of the paper bag. I don't know what kind of paper it is, but touching it is like nails on a chalkboard to me (Even though for some reason nails on a chalkboard don't bother me).

Posted

I'm a brown belt. Plus, I would still hate the feeling of the paper bag. I don't know what kind of paper it is, but touching it is like nails on a chalkboard to me (Even though for some reason nails on a chalkboard don't bother me).


Use plastic.

:|

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...