Dave Posted May 27, 2004 Author Posted May 27, 2004 I'm bumping this up again. Since I do the birthdays around here, this should be on top. And Vera knows she's in big trouble for trying to steal my job.
ilovechrist Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 vera... now would probably be a great time to run and.. :ph34r:
Iacobus Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 I found this thread! Thank you all so much. I was thinking about a good half of ya today. I was thinking about Dave and Rachael as we drove thorugh GA (trust me GA was on my mind too hehe) and Vera and IronMonk (I think he lives in FL) as we crossed over today. And Abby the nite we spent in Indiana. I drove past like half the pham today! Talk to ya all, THANK YOU!
azaelia Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR IACOBUS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUU!!!
VeraMaria Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 27 2004, 08:24 PM'] vera... now would probably be a great time to run and.. :ph34r: [/quote] :hide:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now