An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Liked It

brianthephysicist

IcePrincessKRS

Congratulations Missy and Brian!!!! :love:

MLP themed reception?

You shut your mouth. :|

missionseeker

I don't think I have to tell you how excited and happy I am. But I do want to hear more about this singing thing... 

PhuturePriest

If you proposed by putting the ring in her food or drink, all excitement and respect I have for you is gone by default.

GeorgiiMichael

If you proposed by putting the ring in her food or drink, all excitement and respect I have for you is gone by default.

I hope to God that the woman you choose to marry wants the ring given to her in this way. So much do I want this.

missionseeker

I hope to God that the woman you choose to marry wants the ring given to her in this way. So much do I want this.

Hint: Talk to your girl's best friends. She will have told them her idea of THE PERFECT proposal. And ring, for that matter. Listen to them. I hope you get a girl who thinks the same way you do about that, but if you don't, listen to her friends anyway. 

PhuturePriest

I'll ask how she would like to be proposed to in idle conversation. If she answers correctly, I'll put a ring on it. If not, I suppose I'll put a ring on it after we take her to the hospital to get it taken out of her stomach.

missionseeker

I'll ask how she would like to be proposed to in idle conversation. If she answers correctly, I'll put a ring on it. If not, I suppose I'll put a ring on it after we take her to the hospital to get it taken out of her stomach.

See my above post. (talking to her is so obvious. Just ask her friends)

wegotengaged_zpseef0c1b2.jpg

I am the lucky lady with the ring on it. I still can't believe it!

The whole story will come very soon -- the last 24ish hours have been a whirlwind, and I'm leaving to go back home to New Jersey tomorrow.

For now, we humbly ask for the prayers and support of our Phatmass phamily as we try to determine the best time and place to marry. We have a lot of decisions to make, and we need all the help we can get!

Also: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhuturePriest

wegotengaged_zpseef0c1b2.jpg

I am the lucky lady with the ring on it. I still can't believe it!

The whole story will come very soon -- the last 24ish hours have been a whirlwind, and I'm leaving to go back home to New Jersey tomorrow.

For now, we humbly ask for the prayers and support of our Phatmass phamily as we try to determine the best time and place to marry. We have a lot of decisions to make, and we need all the help we can get!

Also: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I told Brian on Facebook: Congratulations!!!! You have years of happy, nerdy love ahead of you!

SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!!!

I trust you are going down to the Carmelite Nuns in Sugarloaf, Pennsylvania

to get an appropriate wedding coach when the time comes:

wp1b56e0e2_0f.jpg

Edited by AnneLine

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  Best Wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!