Mickey's_Girl Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 I was just curious. Also, feel free to add general comments about crucifixes. MG
lanie Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 I voted zero and then remembered I had one in my room! Never mind. The one I've got is only small and a friend gave it to me for my confirmation.
Livin_the_MASS Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 I have one in every room except the kitchen. I have a beautiful one in our living room so when we say the Holy Rosary or the Chaplet of Divine Mercy we can meditate on it. Crucifixes a beautiful reminder of love! Pax Jason
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 I voted zero but then I remembered that RussianGirl has a very cool one in her room. She brought it back from Russia. It's pretty interesting.
cmotherofpirl Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 (edited) In a corner of my bedroom I have about 15 crosses and crucifixes arranged in a circle around a 10 x 14 " Divine Mercy picture. I rescued them from flea markets, several of them are woodburned Irish crosses my cousin made me. I can see them from my bed at night. Edited May 27, 2004 by cmotherofpirl
ilovechrist Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 close to one in every room... i think the bathrooms are without though..
Lounge Daddy Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 [font="Courier"]Wow - I think that sounds very cool, Cmom. Oh, we have one in every room of the house. Hehe... I didn't even realize it untill this poll... even one on a bathroom wall and one hanging on a support in the basement.[/font]
Sojourner Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 I have one, which I got from you, MG. Thanks again!! I also have a large metal cross on the wall in my living room.
PedroX Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 Everyroom but the bathroom. And two in the smoking room! peace...
Im4Him Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 We have none. I want one to put up in my room, but I haven't found one that I can afford.
Lil Red Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 i'd like to have more though. of course, i live in a one bedroom apartment, so pretty much if i had one in the living room/kitchen/dining room, i'd be covered.
Pyrite Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 I don't have any. I think I should start looking for one.
DemonSlayer Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 There's a few here and there, I've got two in my room, but there's a lot of other Catholic stuff.
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 [quote name='PedroX' date='May 27 2004, 10:51 AM'] Everyroom but the bathroom. And two in the smoking room! [/quote]
Aloysius Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 i have one in my room made of real Jerusalem wood. that's about all for our house, though.
voiciblanche Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 We have one in our living room. But I have six in my room.
Zoticus Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 We have one in every bed room basically,and I have three in mine personally. I hve a wooden crucifix, a communinon cross, and a crown of thorns cross,which is just beautiful. It is a wooden cross, and has the crown of thorns draped over the top, with the passion purple garment around the cross--aboslutley beautiful. And we have 3 funeral crosses in our hall for loved ones.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now