Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rosaries Made By Presses, No Human Intervention At All


Recommended Posts

Posted

MY ROSARIES ARE MADE IN PRESSES, AND ARE NEVER TOUCHED BY HUMAN HANDS. YOU WILL LOVE ROSARY MACHINE-MADE. NO RELIGIOUS INVOLVED IN ANY WAY. NONE OF MY FIVE EMPLOYEES ARE RELIGIOUS. THEY ARE ALL ATHEISTS. WE THROW WATER BALLOONS AT NUNS AND MONKS. WATER BALLOONS BOUGHT WITH THE MONEY WE OBTAIN BY SELLING OUR ROSARIES.

TheLordsSouljah
Posted

COME ONE, COME ALL!! =P

Makes me feel like I'm in a market place in India. 'Cum Cum!!! Buiy dis frum mee!!' Love it!! :)

Autumn Dusk
Posted

you are 2 days late for april fools day....

Brother Adam
Posted

you are 2 days late for april fools day....

 


That would be a good point if he were kidding. :)

Roamin Catholic
Posted

I'll buy some

PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

Those open markets are quite fun (I don't know India specifically) but the open market in Kuwait, Iraw, Qutar, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya I greatly enjoyed.

Posted

I still prefer my rosaries hand made. BTW,I realize this thread maybe a joke.

Posted

I still prefer my rosaries hand made. BTW,I realize this thread maybe a joke.

 


That's stupid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...