add Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3qtpdSQox0 your children will be assimilated, resistance is futile
add Posted April 9, 2013 Author Posted April 9, 2013 http://www.infowars.com/your-kids-belong-to-the-collective/
4588686 Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 http://www.infowars.com/your-kids-belong-to-the-collective/ That's a lot of stupidity in one article.
Papist Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 No. Children belong to God. Parents receive them as a gift.
Oremoose Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 looking at some of my siblings I think a few may be gag gifts.
Papist Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 looking at some of my siblings I think a few may be gag gifts. Can they say the same?
homeschoolmom Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 Sometimes I like boring. What I would not give for a week of boring. :|
homeschoolmom Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 Someone need some Calgon? Shhhh... That's my ancient Chinese secret!!!
homeschoolmom Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 Why would anyone want to bathe in the same water they do laundry in?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now