dUSt Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 It's the best iPhone case I've ever bought. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085KAI8G/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0085KAI8G&linkCode=as2&tag=phatmasscom-20
homeschoolmom Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 I know someone who has one of those for an iPad.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 I am still using a dumb phone. If the Phone is dumb I have to attempt to be smart. If the Phone is smart then I know I can be dumb.
EmilyAnn Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 My friend showed me these a while ago. Very cool :) I made a similar thing for my mom's tablet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now