Amppax Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 195. Mixed up the prophets, rushed through a question a hit the wrong box, and apparently I messed up the Mass question. Meh. Makes me feel better about my degree.
Didacus Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 Lower than 200, higher than 50. :cry: In my defense, I would have done better if the questionaire contained hockey questions.
Didacus Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 Suggestion: Make a poll for this thread and get everyone to reply to the poll with their scores - this way we will see the phatmass distribution. Jsut a suggestion - don't have to take to the bank or anyting like the park or the washroom or stuff...
Vincent Vega Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 178, not in small part because I refused to answer correctly some of the more...slanted questions.
Jaime Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 See this is the problem! To be a Protestant, there's like ONE QUESTION! Do you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your own personal savior? THAT'S IT! YOU'RE IN! What do we have??? A TWO HOUR TEST WITH POORLY WORDED QUESTIONS!! And if you screw up the heretical teachings, you're a dumbass!! REALLY!??! Nobody offered me a book.
Didacus Posted September 5, 2013 Posted September 5, 2013 Hey don't look at me with that stuff jaime... I got OVER 50! :bravo:
AugustineA Posted September 10, 2013 Posted September 10, 2013 Too scared to take. Maybe in a few months.
Basilisa Marie Posted September 10, 2013 Posted September 10, 2013 Meh, not worth it. It's too snarky, there are better ones out there. :)
Seven77 Posted September 10, 2013 Posted September 10, 2013 phatmass can be snarkier at times so its all good :)
OnlySunshine Posted September 11, 2013 Posted September 11, 2013 I took it again recently and did worse than my first attempt. Went from 181 to 174. :(
ilovechrist Posted September 14, 2013 Posted September 14, 2013 Stupid browser froze halfway through, had to start over... That's what I get for doing non-work related things while at work, I suppose. 144 is my score - the Anti-Catholic area trumped me, and apparently I kept second guessing myself on some Biblical info.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now