Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mtv To Launch Nation's First Gay Tv Network


Recommended Posts

Posted

[url="http://www.bcentral.com/articles/isyn/default.asp?newsid=200452611&cobrand=msn&LID=3800"]http://www.bcentral.com/articles/isyn/defa...nd=msn&LID=3800[/url]

Posted

well thats gay....literally.

ilovechrist
Posted

yikes.
i still have my "I Don't Want My MTV" sticker.. i'm going to get it back out NOW!

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

dang i was so about to say that

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted
:sadder: What is this nation coming to?
BeenaBobba
Posted

I think we should have TV stations for pedophiles and people who go for bestiality as well...

(And, yes, that was meant sarcastically.)

God bless,

Jennifer

Spiritual_Arsonist
Posted

We whould start a straight network.

crusader1234
Posted (edited)

Beenabobba, well there is already Animal Planet and plenty of kid's programming... hahaha bad joke sorry

Edited by crusader1234
Posted

We already have a network for Truth, it's called EWTN.

Posted

[le sigh] just one more thing to boycott... <_<

Posted

[quote name='Banksey' date='May 27 2004, 07:54 PM'] well thats gay....literally. [/quote]
hahahahaha funny man :P

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

At least I know now where I can go to find Duran Duran music videos just about any hour of the day.

Posted

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='May 28 2004, 12:39 AM'] At least I know now where I can go to find Duran Duran music videos just about any hour of the day. [/quote]
:laugh:

Posted

oh God help us and me and the world. God help us all.

Arise oh Lord and let thine enemies be scatter, and let those that hate Thee flee from before Thy Face.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

just when i thought MTV couldn't get any worse :wall:

im glad i threw out my TV a long time ago.

we need to pray.

out culture, society and world is getting so dark..........

Posted

I don't get it....What's wrong with a station for really happy peop.......Oh I get it...

Posted

I heard Rosie O'Donnell is going to start a new magazine, only for gays and gay issues. :(

Posted

I'm glad we can edit out programmed stations. I take the time to edit out objectional stations out of the TV and VCR. That's definitely one of the ones I'm deleting, (along with the Golf station and Home Shopping Network)

Posted

HSN? :)

I guess with a wife and daughters, keeping them from shopping is a life and death situation!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...