Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

This was compared to what Eastern Europeans mean when they talk about drinking vodka. It's a gypsy style band from NY.

 

http://youtu.be/SkkIwO_X4i4

Posted

This was compared to what Eastern Europeans mean when they talk about drinking vodka. It's a gypsy style band from NY.

 

 

 That was… interesting.

 

 Here's a very different video that I just came across… it's a powerful public service hip-hop song about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder, which occurs when pregnant women drink alcohol. Great stuff.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1D7g2NoESE

Posted

Good song.

 

Here is another song about babies, but it is about one that was aborted.

 

http://youtu.be/2bQG8v8kTGs

Posted

Good song.

 

Here is another song about babies, but it is about one that was aborted.

 

 

I had forgotten about this song… thanks for posting it.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

Dear Nihil, i love you in christ. Stop it please!

 

http://youtu.be/er1vbzb4Cxk

 

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

http://youtu.be/3KL9mRus19o

 

 

Welcome to tha land of LA LA, where the lost get found and the dogs end up in tha pound! This 2nd song isn't aimed at nihil stop trippin, Relax, don't worry.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

http://youtu.be/3KL9mRus19o

 

 

Welcome to tha land of LA LA, where the lost get found and the dogs end up in tha pound! This 2nd song isn't aimed at nihil stop trippin, Relax, don't worry.

 

I first heard this after the Pitch Perfect "Riff Off." Love the rhythm.

Posted (edited)

http://youtu.be/D8iaAsxURsU

 

http://youtu.be/EghvqQyFgQM

Edited by Light and Truth
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

Babe, you can try an give me God but you can't!

 

http://youtu.be/kIDWgqDBNXA

 

YOur songs say to me your on my team, Prostitue parlor vs the funeral parlor, whos going to win. Death iz not darkness, death is what it is, that's where you went wrong, death iz not darkness!

 

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

I've gone made, i hate all the last 3 songs i posted, there was something seriously wrong with me that day, and i posted other songs to in a few other threads, i'm tired of being an absolute idiot sometimes people, please forgive me.

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

Posted

"I didn't know what to say so I turned and walked away.”

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqxkDvPdpKA

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St_6WrANTWA

 

discovered this a couple weeks ago! (made by the guy who makes the Autotune the Church videos) I love it so much! actually the song writer is the guy on the keyboard there, https://www.facebook.com/ken.yasinski

Posted

Good song.

 

Here is another song about babies, but it is about one that was aborted.

 

http://youtu.be/2bQG8v8kTGs

 

Thanks also from me for posting this. I nearly forgot about it. Such a great video... Ironically, the advertisement on youtube before I could watch it was for Plan B! no kidding...

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

This is the mood i'm in at the moment.

 

http://youtu.be/hJMJhaCV-20

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

I enjoyed your song Ancilla, thanks. Sometimes we just, need to go to the city streets and see pitties petes. But also you don't need to be derelict to know what lonely is.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

One more time for you L&T from TAB.

 

 

http://youtu.be/Ttj3GCEpQ2M

 

 

Happy christmas everyone, be my valentine everyone and JUST SHINE. :reaper:  Tobie(polish for trust) iz bizzack. JESU UFAM TOBIE. ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOULS. JESUS IZ LORD! BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

http://youtu.be/VGv4dbtdzW8

 

I love his voice....

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

The troops are amazingly courages, that song is Awe-somE or perhaps Powerful is the right word, loved it. Also everyone, with the nightcore song i don't endorse any of there other music , i just enjoy this one song.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...