An Old School Catholic Message Board

Music Thread

Anastasia13

Here's the US' greatest living Gospel singer, Pastor Shirley Caesar, doing the old hymn "Come, Ye Disconsolate." It's got a great line in it, which I've quoted to Pham members when they were "going through" - Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal (or remove, depending on which chorus you're listening to). There are other versions of this hymn on YouTube, but they're all pale & puny compared to this one. This version was posted to YouTube jsut recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkSTrapT9wc

I really dig this

cool. You have good taste in musick :) That's actually the acoustic version of the ska version (streetlight manifesto) the lead singer dude made an acoustic album (the song from the video was going to be on it) to go along with the band's new album, but the label SHUT IT DOWN. Because they've been having so many problems with their label they're boycotting themselves and effectively telling people not to buy their album but to download it.

So there's more information than you ever wanted to go, but I'm glad you dig the song :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Here's one i don't 100% like because of the word sexy but i do like women and love between a man and women as well as the other loves especially Gods Love. This Guy iz an Aussie African, Aussie africans RULEZ ! If you can't tell he is kinda shy,just watch his dancing and look at the end, lol. We breed em humble not proud. Well his lovely parents and home town did :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/timomaticvevo?v=AQ_Cxsg7GnI

I can't post the video for some reason but that's the website. It's about dancing, not drugs,alcohol and sex, It's amicable. Thogh possibly a little drinking is involved but hopefully in moderation and rarely drunk and no drugs or sleeping around.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Banter is ok between a man and women dancing or talking as long as the intentions aren't sexual and your not married, even the lambada (forbidden dance.) lol SOUTH SIDE ( southern hemisphere.) That's why i said the only thing i don't like about the song is the word sexy, but alot of people think that word just means beutiful now, and different people have different ideas of what kind of man or women is beautiful, don't get locked in by the pop.