Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

FutureLilSister
Posted

I found these Salesian Brothers on youtube that make good music! Very Catholic rap that is not corny and socially conscience. It took me a couple listenings before I realized I attended seminary with one of them!

Check them out their YT channel is Bosco Beats

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBoscoBeats

FutureLilSister
Posted

This song helps me get up in the morning

"I have to get off this rock some how.."   &"I feel so homesick, wheres my home?"

 I think they are talking about heaven

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Here's a... what shall I say... charming? gentle?... song about finding the right person and making up one's mind. It's by Guy Clark, so it's singer-songwriter-country-folk in style. Very simple, honest, reflective. It has a lot of meaning crammed into its three short verses. I"t called "No  Lonesome Tune."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wka8Sp2e51c 

SilverSeminarian
Posted

I really enjoy the sweet sounds of Jukebox the Ghost. They are a trio playing indiepop type music. It's really neat -- their earlier stuff was sort of atheist/agnostic, but through their albums, they progress with their spiritual life. I love those boys and highly recommend giving a listen to them (they're also HILARIOUS on social media. Take a listen to: Long Way Home, Undeniable You, Man in the Moon, Everybody Knows.... the list can go on and on. It's all so freaking good!

HopefulHeart
Posted

This is such a good song.

Posted

This is such a good song.

I'm feeling it.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

:)

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

Flood warning, much apology i am very nervous and trying to clear my good name.

 

Posted (edited)

I was listening to this earlier today. Wonderful sentiments set to wonderful music. So I thought I would share it. That is all. 

 

Paul Simon singing his song, "Father and Daughter.

Edited by Luigi
Not A Mallard
Posted

My ultimate guilty pleasure song.

 

...and then MKR took its subtle stalkerishness and turned it into extreme stalkerishness.

 

 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

My ultimate guilty pleasure song.

 

...and then MKR took its subtle stalkerishness and turned it into extreme stalkerishness.

 

 

You will be damned for eternity, NOT! :P... Though listening to some of the current mariah stuff perhaps. Lets all pray for Mariah at least on the odd occasion.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted
  • 3 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted
  • 4 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...