An Old School Catholic Message Board

Music Thread

Anastasia13

FutureLilSister

This song helps me get up in the morning

"I have to get off this rock some how.."   &"I feel so homesick, wheres my home?"

I think they are talking about heaven

• 1 month later...

Here's a... what shall I say... charming? gentle?... song about finding the right person and making up one's mind. It's by Guy Clark, so it's singer-songwriter-country-folk in style. Very simple, honest, reflective. It has a lot of meaning crammed into its three short verses. I"t called "No  Lonesome Tune."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wka8Sp2e51c 

SilverSeminarian

I really enjoy the sweet sounds of Jukebox the Ghost. They are a trio playing indiepop type music. It's really neat -- their earlier stuff was sort of atheist/agnostic, but through their albums, they progress with their spiritual life. I love those boys and highly recommend giving a listen to them (they're also HILARIOUS on social media. Take a listen to: Long Way Home, Undeniable You, Man in the Moon, Everybody Knows.... the list can go on and on. It's all so freaking good!

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Flood warning, much apology i am very nervous and trying to clear my good name.

I was listening to this earlier today. Wonderful sentiments set to wonderful music. So I thought I would share it. That is all. 

Paul Simon singing his song, "Father and Daughter.

Edited by Luigi

Not A Mallard

My ultimate guilty pleasure song.

...and then MKR took its subtle stalkerishness and turned it into extreme stalkerishness.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

My ultimate guilty pleasure song.

...and then MKR took its subtle stalkerishness and turned it into extreme stalkerishness.

You will be damned for eternity, NOT! :P... Though listening to some of the current mariah stuff perhaps. Lets all pray for Mariah at least on the odd occasion.