Gabriela Posted April 20, 2013 Posted April 20, 2013 Oh my Gosh Laundry detergent!!! [NAUSEA] Every time I have to walk down this aisle at the grocery store, I slap down the visor on my motorcycle helmet so I don't pass out from the poison chemical cloud hovering over the entire aisle.
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted April 20, 2013 Posted April 20, 2013 [NAUSEA] Every time I have to walk down this aisle at the grocery store, I slap down the visor on my motorcycle helmet so I don't pass out from the poison chemical cloud hovering over the entire aisle. Seriously???? I love the smell of laundry detergent. Nothing beats the smell of a freshly washed load of laundry!!
add Posted April 20, 2013 Author Posted April 20, 2013 (edited) beer :beer: Edited April 20, 2013 by add
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now