homeschoolmom Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 Kim Il-Sung's birthday is today, right? (And of course, we all know he's not dead... since he's pretty much considered immortal...)
dominicansoul Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 the motherhouse of the Daughters of St. Paul is in Jamaica Plains
CatherineM Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Oh carp. I just remembered that my cousin's convent is in Boston.
add Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Absolutely insane that the most friendly peaceful sport there is could be used for an attack of a psychopath
Tony Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Kim Il-Sung's birthday is today, right? (And of course, we all know he's not dead... since he's pretty much considered immortal...) I don't think it was NK. I mean their propaganda news may very well take credit for it but I don't think they had anything to do with it.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 One of the Bombs that didnt go off is the one just next to the seminary. No word on all of my state's seminarians, or any others, who get the day off cuz they run right through there. They always hang there. My Priest told us of his Boston marathon memories at the Prayer service today.
homeschoolmom Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 I don't think it was NK. I mean their propaganda news may very well take credit for it but I don't think they had anything to do with it. I don't think they did it either, but some "friend" of NK could have chosen today and the marathon for that reason.
BG45 Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 CNN is now reporting that a third victim has died of their injuries at the hospital. :(
homeschoolmom Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 CNN is now reporting that a third victim has died of their injuries at the hospital. :( Very sad. :( I'm glad it's not 12 like the New York Post was reporting earlier, though.
BG45 Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Very sad. :( I'm glad it's not 12 like the New York Post was reporting earlier, though. Amen...saw that on Drudge earlier and glad it was wrong and just born out of the widespread confusion. :(
FutureSister2009 Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 (edited) the motherhouse of the Daughters of St. Paul is in Jamaica Plains Sr. Margaret Michael the Vocations Director said it was in Boston. I believe her. I don't believe you. And I am not going to argue with you in a thread like this. Edited April 16, 2013 by FutureSister2009
the171 Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Sr. Margaret Michael the Vocations Director said it was in Boston. I believe her. I don't believe you. And I am not going to argue with you in a thread like this. Calm the hell down. That's a region of Boston.
Lilllabettt Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 lol that escalated quickly. Hmmm would Jamaica Plains people claim Boston? Would Boston claim Jamaica Plains? If you can get there on the T, you're in Boston. If you hear somebody panicking cuz they can't find their "cah keez" and can't tell if they lost car keys or pahnts, you're probably in Boston.
PhuturePriest Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 If you haven't seen the video of it happening on Facebook, I don't recommend watching it without prudential judgement first. It really isn't the easiest video I've ever watched.
dominicansoul Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Sr. Margaret Michael the Vocations Director said it was in Boston. I believe her. I don't believe you. And I am not going to argue with you in a thread like this. Oh no, I wasn't trying to argue, I was actually trying to calm your fears...the bombs exploded on Boylston Street blocks away from Copley Square...and Jamaica Plain is not in that area... I don't even think the Marathon runs through Jamaica Plain... ...sorry for the misunderstanding, didn't mean to upset you!
CatherineM Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 My cousin's convent moved from Roxbury to Duxbury last September. She hasn't returned my email, but she's a nurse who runs towards explosions or earthquakes, so I don't expect her to immediately.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now