An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Moderator Tag Seems To Be Missing

If I have been terminated then I would be open to negotiating a generous severance package.  

CatholicCid

You was fired.

I see where you're going with this. This public humiliation of Hasan is so that we don't realize that he is now a ninja moderator: All the power, but without the title.

Anastasia13

Nobody fires Hasan like that! NOBODY!

You're right. You fire him like this.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/desertsands/media/Posting%20Pics/Fired_zps8114e0d5.jpg.html]Fired_zps8114e0d5.jpg[/URL]

Anastasia13

So was I, and after 13 years and not even a thank you.

A box was just found floating off of an island in the South Pacific. While experts are uncertain of the date, it was most definitely sent from Phatmass Control Center and was addressed to Cmotherofpirl. The message inside reads: Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

If I have been terminated then I would be open to negotiating a generous severance package.  

dUSt, I think you should give Hasan 5,000% of his annual salary as a moderator as his severance package. 

dUSt, I think you should give Hasan 5,000% of his annual salary as a moderator as his severance package. 

I would be open to take this deal provided that I am given a retroactive $5 raise.