Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Spem in alium
Posted

I go where the EtOH guides me.  :drunks:

 

Someone's clearly not drawing the line.  :hehe2:  :rotfl2:

Posted

You mean we should think about what we post?

Posted

You mean we should think about what we post?

 

What fun would that be?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Thinking is overrated. I skip the thinking and go straight to PURE REASON!

Posted

I skip the thinking!


You don't say!!!
Nihil Obstat
Posted

You don't say!!!

thatsthejoke.jpg

Nihil Obstat
Posted

That's

notinmyinventedjpgfile.jpg

Posted

I dare you to post anime

PhuturePriest
Posted

I dare you to post anime

 

This is a perfect example of not thinking before posting.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I dare you to post anime

Challenge accepted.

 

In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of some phony mod's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my own anime.

 

tumblr_m800uxUX7d1qbvovho1_r1_500.gif

Anastasia13
Posted

Challenge accepted.

 

In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of some phony mod's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my own anime.

 

tumblr_m800uxUX7d1qbvovho1_r1_500.gif

 

Like FP said, an example of not thinking before posting...

 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Like FP said, an example of not thinking before posting...

 

I thought quite hard that time. There is a longer version of that gif that would have gotten me warned, so I had to make sure I was linking the proper one. :hehe:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I have a confession to make: I actually do not know what is meant by "pure reason". I have yet to read Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. :hehe: Perhaps this summer. I picked it up from a used bookshop last summer, never quite got around to do.

It will probably be quite dry.

PhuturePriest
Posted

I have a confession to make: I actually do not know what is meant by "pure reason". I have yet to read Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. :hehe: Perhaps this summer. I picked it up from a used bookshop last summer, never quite got around to do.

It will probably be quite dry.

 

Drier than your elbows, I imagine.

Nihil Obstat
Posted (edited)

Drier than your elbows, I imagine.

My elbows are fairly ok in terms of dry skin. It is my knuckles that get bad, generally. During those weeks where we hit -30 to -40 every day.

Edited by Nihil Obstat
Posted

Depends on what section of your website you are referring to. Can you be more specific? Lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...