An Old School Catholic Message Board

Invisible Monastery

Strictlyinkblot

Strictlyinkblot

Sorry if this has been posted here already but I came across this today. http://www.invisiblemonastery.com/

Basically its an internet community of people from all over the world who pledge to pray daily for vocations. Its in response to the Vatican's call to promote vocations.

“It would be good... to organize an “invisible monastery” in which many persons, day and night, are committed to continuous prayer for priestly vocations.”

~ From the Holy See’s Pastoral Guidelines for Fostering Vocations to Priestly Ministry, March 2012

FutureSister2009

That is a brilliant idea. I do it every day anyway. And according to the website, there are only 4 people that pledged in my diocese. I am about to become the 5th

Alberto Guimaraes

Peace and Good!   :unsure:

If I already live my family life the most possible like a friar, of course I' m belonging to a little «monastery» or «convent». praying not only for vocations but also many other intentions!

Blessings!  :nunpray:

Br. Alberto

TheLordsSouljah

Hehe, I'm the first for mine too. Sigh. Loner souljah. Ahh well. I'M GOING TO PRAY FOR AT LEAST TEN VOCATIONS A YEAR! ....    Power of prayer, yo! :) :P