Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

jazzytakara
Posted

When I try to attach photos to my posts, the following comes up:

You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 64MB)

Even if the size is within the perimeters and regardless of the type of image file. If anyone could shed some light, I'd appreciate it =)

Posted

Yea I have been having that problem too! At first I was able to upload photos but now.... not a single one! Its very frustrating!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Try now.

jazzytakara
Posted

I'm still unable to upload/attach photos. =(

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Rats. I was sure that would work.

PhuturePriest
Posted

And now?

jazzytakara
Posted

Nope. Before I even go to upload it tells me uploading is now allowed. Weird.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...