Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Maximilianus
Posted

I like Goatasus.... well done, Max!

 

 

well, now that it is named species, the goatasus (capra aegagrus volucris) may appear again on phatmass

Posted

Awwwww.... Max!!!! you named a GOAT after me!!!!  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/volucris

 

Well... and here I thought he was named after PEGASUS!!!!

 

 

Much better to be a 'flying bird' goat than a 'fainting' goat I suppose!

 

 

Fainting Goat:

 

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg[/media]

 

 

Edwardian Goat

 

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22gych2MlcI[/media]

 

 

(I think the Edwardian Goat may need to be escorted back to the 1890's thread..... 

 

(and a speck of shameless promotion for the Edwardian and Victorian Farm videos... they are SO MUCH fun!)

Spem in alium
Posted

Great videos, AnneLine :) Reminds me of when I once milked a goat. I remember it was pretty difficult!

 

smallgoat.jpg

 

carmenchristi
Posted (edited)

I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooner. I am ecstatic to be the first one to post this vid!

[media]http://youtu.be/oehXqEoAIbM[/media]

 

Edited by carmenchristi
Spem in alium
Posted

I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooner. I am ecstatic to be the first one to post this vid!

[media]http://youtu.be/oehXqEoAIbM[/media]

Haha, I love this!  rotfl

Posted

That was Baaaaaad....

Posted

wow that chupacabra is gong dooooooooooooooooooown!

dominicansoul
Posted

oh great...now I'll have nightmares...

Posted

i didnt know goats had rectangle eyes!!!  (until now)

 

yun_1006-goat-eye.jpg

 

 

carmenchristi
Posted

My family had a goat who was in love with my sister. Seriously.... I won't go into details, but you could tell that he was out to "get" her..... Hahahha

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Oh, dear... I would probably cry if I ran over a goat. :cry: Or really probably any other animal, for that matter.

Spem in alium
Posted

A very excited baby goat :)
 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLtwszipVkc[/youtube]

 

Maximilianus
Posted

lol, it knocked over a couple of the other goats... it's a bully goat. Get it? Bully Goat jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted

Maxxxxxxx....... ;)

Posted

3784176020_910329808f_z.jpg

 

 

I think that this is too cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...