An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mods: Please Fix My Props

Guest Allie

Roamin Catholic

This is horrible advice.

Agreed...You want to contact invision...That is the admin with all the power. 

Send a pm to franciscanheart. If you don't hear back within 30 minutes, just pm again. There's a glitch in her inbox that makes the messages dump, sometimes. Ask for the number of props you'd like.

CatholicsAreKewl

Yeah, there's something definitely wrong. My posts are getting far less props than they should be. 

Basilisa Marie

Helpful comment -->  I don't think prop limits line up with the clock - like, you don't get them refreshed at midnight, but at another point, so sometimes it seems like you reach your limit quicker.  Just wait a while, they'll refresh on their own. :) 

Guest Allie

no

Try being not so n3wbish.

Contact an admin.

This is horrible advice.

Send a pm to franciscanheart. If you don't hear back within 30 minutes, just pm again. There's a glitch in her inbox that makes the messages dump, sometimes. Ask for the number of props you'd like.

Yeah, there's something definitely wrong. My posts are getting far less props than they should be. 

Helpful comment -->  I don't think prop limits line up with the clock - like, you don't get them refreshed at midnight, but at another point, so sometimes it seems like you reach your limit quicker.  Just wait a while, they'll refresh on their own. :)

Thank you all . :hehe2:  It's fixed.