brianthephysicist Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 Obvs mad props to Missy, the girl God chose to help make me a better man and teach me more about love. I grow more every day with you. Papist and MIKolbe, both examples of hilarious, loving, and Godly men, husbands, and dads. I have so much more to learn and I'm grateful for all that you've shown me so far. Arfink, you're totally my bro and you've brought so much beauty and light into my life, as well as some good humor. I've been so lacking on time recently, but I want to get to know you much more. MAPS! Wait! They don't love you like I love you! You're awesome, dude. I always enjoy our chats, even though they have been so incredibly sparse recently. I hope you always keep your joy at trying new things and your love of God. Aloysius, you're a gentleman and a scholar. I always grow in both charity and knowledge from your posts. My memory sucks, so I'm sure there's tons more I just can't remember. I love all you guys. We have a beautiful and diverse family, praise God!
DiscerningCatholic Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 Ooh yeah! AnneLine! As someone before me said, you're like the Phatmass mom!!!! :proud: You always go like :console: when anyone's upset and you have a great sense of humor. You were also Bob's biggest fan.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 Dylana, I don't know what to say that I haven't said before. I love you!
DiscerningCatholic Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 DominicanSoul No offense to the other PMers but you're my favorite PMer. :) Dominicans unite!!!! Plus, you are hysterical.
Basilisa Marie Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 GeorgiiMichael is my favorite rosary vendor.
the171 Posted April 26, 2013 Author Posted April 26, 2013 FP is the sassiest of all sassy gay friends, but most of all he is my friend.
4588686 Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 How did I miss a thread that was based on complimenting me?
Spem in alium Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 beatitude, your posts are always so interesting and soulful. Thank you for being you!
the171 Posted April 26, 2013 Author Posted April 26, 2013 How did I miss a thread that was based on complimenting me?
Anastasia13 Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 (edited) the 171. You're cool, for a chick. It's ok. We know you are gay. We still love you. We just want you to be happy. Edited April 26, 2013 by Light and Truth
4588686 Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 It's ok. We know you are gay. We still love you. We just want you to be happy. If I were gay then I'd finally be unstoppable.
the171 Posted April 26, 2013 Author Posted April 26, 2013 If I were gay then I'd finally be unstoppable.
PhuturePriest Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 Obvs mad props to Missy, the girl God chose to help make me a better man and teach me more about love. I grow more every day with you. Papist and MIKolbe, both examples of hilarious, loving, and Godly men, husbands, and dads. I have so much more to learn and I'm grateful for all that you've shown me so far. Arfink, you're totally my bro and you've brought so much beauty and light into my life, as well as some good humor. I've been so lacking on time recently, but I want to get to know you much more. MAPS! Wait! They don't love you like I love you! You're amesome, dude. I always enjoy our chats, even though they have been so incredibly sparse recently. I hope you always keep your joy at trying new things and your love of God. Aloysius, you're a gentleman and a scholar. I always grow in both charity and knowledge from your posts. My memory smells of elderberries, so I'm sure there's tons more I just can't remember. I love all you guys. We have a beautiful and diverse family, praise God! Brian, you are a wickedly awesome person, you're a perfect gentleman, and you have dealt with my three am ramblings time and time again. We should have another chat when you can spare the time, so I can tell you about Prayer and Action this July, and how I know of something that will make everyone on Phatmass want to smack me. Oh, and we can talk about your engagement, I guess. Also, you gave me the largest paragraph. I feel honored.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 Missy, Where do I even start? You are the person I feel like I could tell anything to. You are a light in the darkness, not only for me, but for many of those around you. I know I can trust you with anything, and I'll never be able to repay you for the support and love you've given me. Okay, enough sap. :x :)
4588686 Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 If I were gay then I'd finally be unstoppable. Basically.
the171 Posted April 26, 2013 Author Posted April 26, 2013 Basically. Hasan, I feel that you are already unstoppable. Just accept it and move on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now