Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pain


Recommended Posts

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I am in so much pain right now. My surgeon doesn't want me to see a pain management doctor yet because I'm so young and still recovering from TOS. Even she who has seen this a thousand times said that my case came on weirdly and honestly my whole situation is strange. I hate taking medicine for my pain. Next month it'll be a year since this started, but it feels like much longer. I just want out right now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...