Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Three days! Next time I see my sponsor I'll be standing at the foot of the altar preparing to receive the fulfillment of my baptismal promises. I am so blessed to have such an amazing sponsor, but even more so, I am so blessed to be the child of an amazing Father. As I cry out to him, "Abba, Abba," he holds me even closer to his heart that beats for me. Peace has filled my being. Joy is received each time I pray. I am emerging from the dark night that had lasted for months. Suffering remains, but so does He. He always remains. He is always there with open arms, an open heart.

Spem in alium
Posted

This is so wonderful! Congratulations and best of luck :) My prayers go with you.

PhuturePriest
Posted

Three days! Next time I see my sponsor I'll be standing at the foot of the altar preparing to receive the fulfillment of my baptismal promises. I am so blessed to have such an amazing sponsor, but even more so, I am so blessed to be the child of an amazing Father. As I cry out to him, "Abba, Abba," he holds me even closer to his heart that beats for me. Peace has filled my being. Joy is received each time I pray. I am emerging from the dark night that had lasted for months. Suffering remains, but so does He. He always remains. He is always there with open arms, an open heart.

 

I'm very excited for you! I'm also glad you chose a good sponsor! The sponsor I chose is not a very good one. She's only ever asked about how my spiritual life has been doing one time since I was Confirmed (And that was a few weeks afterwards), and she has since done very immoral things. I suppose this goes to show you shouldn't let a twelve year old pick his sponsor...

elizabeth09
Posted

Hey, I`m   :dance: for you, with  :bananarap:.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...