An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am A Moderator Emeritus

What benefits does this position bring?  I would like to be able to ban for life exactly one phatmasser per week for whatever reason I choose AND to have a paypal account linked from this site to my savings account whereby phatmassers can pathetically attempt to win my affections with bribes in order to not be banned.  Open to counter offers.  

Counter offer:

You may ban one PMer per week so long as the user's name begins with "Has-" and ends with "-an" AND you may have a Paypal account linked from your savings account to this site so that you can pathetically attempt to win the affections of all those who put up with you by using bribes in order to not be banned.

FINAL OFFER.

Anastasia13

Counter offer:

You may ban one PMer per week so long as the user's name begins with "Has-" and ends with "-an" AND you may have a Paypal account linked from your savings account to this site so that you can pathetically attempt to win the affections of all those who put up with you by using bribes in order to not be banned.

FINAL OFFER.

So Hassan can be banned by Hasan?

Nihil Obstat

So Hassan can be banned by Hasan?

Also Haspan, Haskan, Hasspan, Hasskan, Hassssssssssan, Hasimkiran, Hashiman, etc..

homeschoolmom

What benefits does this position bring?  I would like to be able to ban for life exactly one phatmasser per week for whatever reason I choose AND to have a paypal account linked from this site to my savings account whereby phatmassers can pathetically attempt to win my affections with bribes in order to not be banned.  Open to counter offers.  

It's really wisest to work out the severance and retirement packages with HR before starting a job. You really have no leverage once you are fired.

:banned:

homeschoolmom

Hasan-

Let me see what I can do.

I will advise as the situation warrants.

Regards,

MIKolbe

>:(

>:(

well he won't be getting a journal..let alone the same style a Pope has used.....

see.. be happy now :)