Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I'll be back soon... I hope..... Teresa, I want to see a picture! :P

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I'm sure we'll get one from the BBQ :)

Of course...it'll look a little different...getting it more curly, less wavey! :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='May 28 2004, 01:48 PM']
Not to do a phazzan (pardon me for interrupting :D ) but when I read this, I did a double take, and wondered if you had diabetes and cancer. That's the only way I could imagine you losing your hair AND a foot!

I really need to read more carefully. :laugh: [/quote]
:crackup: OH man! That made my day! :crackup:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Phazzan' date='May 28 2004, 01:26 PM'] :clap:  :clap:  :clap: [/quote]
:getaclue: :getaclue: :getaclue: :getaclue: :getaclue: :getaclue: :getaclue: :getaclue: :getaclue: :getaclue:


[color=red] Why do you have to interrupt our thread?!!!!![/color]

















;)






























:P

Edited by Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

i was going to say hi, but Mrs. Bro Adam has alot of clubs!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

If it's a hi, then we're all cool ;)

:wub:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:cool:
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

:wub:

Posted

i :wub: emoticons! :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

me too!

They're AWESOME! :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*BUMP*

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*BUMP*

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='May 28 2004, 01:48 PM']
Not to do a phazzan (pardon me for interrupting :D ) but when I read this, I did a double take, and wondered if you had diabetes and cancer. That's the only way I could imagine you losing your hair AND a foot!

I really need to read more carefully. :laugh: [/quote]
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='May 28 2004, 02:52 PM'] i was going to say hi, but Mrs. Bro Adam has alot of clubs! [/quote]
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

same here

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Only for Phazzan!


Now...who wants to take a go?! ;)

















:club:

Posted

:hide:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Vera Maria, you rock! I'd never hurt you...


Some others though....when they start to annoy me....I get a little irky....



:club:

Posted

lol, i guess I'm safe then...if you lend me a club we can make sure Phazzan can see us both...

:club: :club: <<there we go

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Sweet! Come help me make my thread longer than Phazzan's! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...