An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Search, Powered By Google. Sorry About The Ads.

dUSt

You'll notice a new search box.

It's powered by Google, and should do a pretty good job of searching the entire phorum. Even images.

Since phatmass is poor, we're going to have to put up with the Google Ads. (and no, phatmass does not get paid when you click on them).

The reason I opted for the Google search is because the built in Invision search puts too much strain on the server, causing poor performance.

Bye.

You'll notice a new search box.

It's powered by Google, and should do a pretty good job of searching the entire phorum. Even images.

Since phatmass is poor, we're going to have to put up with the Google Ads. (and no, phatmass does not get paid when you click on them).

The reason I opted for the Google search is because the built in Invision search puts too much strain on the server, causing poor performance.

Bye.

Mmk bye.

Nihil Obstat

Does this mean you can finally afford to develop that private Phatmassers-only clothing-optional beach in the south Pacific?

(No debates about modest swimsuits... You see? I am just looking out for the gang here.)

YAY FOR FUNCTIONAL SEARCH!!! The Invision search has always frustrated me, ads are a small price to pay for functionality. :)

didn't everyone already always use google search by typing "site:phatmass.com" and then what they were  searching for?  that's what I've always done since phatmass search never worked properly.

didn't everyone already always use google search by typing "site:phatmass.com" and then what they were  searching for?  that's what I've always done since phatmass search never worked properly.

me too. :unsure: 

xTrishaxLynnx

Thanks, dUSt! :)

Does this mean you can finally afford to develop that private Phatmassers-only clothing-optional beach in the south Pacific?

(No debates about modest swimsuits... You see? I am just looking out for the gang here.)

:blink:

"What a strange person!"

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx

I love google.  I use it for everything.  I sync the calendar to my itouch and use the google drive for just about everything I write.  

homeschoolmom

I don't so that, exactly. I just type Phatmass + (whatever key words I can remember)

Like: Phatmass + It is not couthed to speak illy of the dead.

:|

Nihil Obstat

I don't so that, exactly. I just type Phatmass + (whatever key words I can remember)

Like: Phatmass + It is not couthed to speak illy of the dead.

:|

If you specify site:phatmass.com/phorum, then it limits search results only to hits from that URL. Not that you are likely to get much else, with that search term. :smile3: