An Old School Catholic Message Board

So...

DiscerningCatholic

CatholicsAreKewl

If that was the case we could almost guarantee that South Korea would win against North Korea. North Korea are the Zerg anyways. 

Dude, if Starcraft was the game chosen, S. Korea would own the world. We'd see live squid served at Mc Donald's.

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

Dude, if Starcraft was the game chosen, S. Korea would own the world.

There should be a Catholic Starcraft. Or at least the Terrans could be the Catholics. And the Muslims would be the Zerg. 

Nihil Obstat

There should be a Catholic Call of Duty. Except instead of killing people with guns, etc., you are using religious paraphernalia to bring them the light of Christ....in exotic environments.

They made a Doom clone in the 90s that was exactly this. You zapped people with a crucifix, and instead of dying they converted on the spot and prayed. I believe it was Evangelical, but whatever.

It was crap. :hehe2:

Basilisa Marie

There used to be a super awesome missionary game where you were given "money" and had to buy "Catholic things" (bibles, rosaries, etc) to evangelize different cities.   I was never very good at it, but it was super fun. :) 

There used to be a super amesome missionary game where you were given "money" and had to buy "Catholic things" (bibles, rosaries, etc) to evangelize different cities. I was never very good at it, but it was super fun. :)

It's like dope wars with religious paraphernalia instead of drugs.