An Old School Catholic Message Board

St. Josemaria Escriva's "the Way"

Gabriela

Does anyone know if there is any website online where one can sign up to receive "The Way" as a daily email? You know, one saying per day till you've read it all?

EDIT: Wow. PM can't read Spanish accents? Where is Hasan to cry "racist" when you need him?

Edited by dUSt

Phatmass Catholica est. Lingua latina (lingua catholicissima) non habet "accentes." Igitur non necesse est quia Phatmass habeat accentes ut sentiatur esse catholica.

:)

Edited by Byzantine

The phatmass homepage is one source for a daily St Jose Escriva reading.

I know. That's where I got the idea. And I googled it, but everyone seems to just have it on their website, with no email-a-day option.

Call me lazy (actually, I'm just really forgetful), but it helps me actually do it EVERY day if it shows up in my inbox.

Is there any way to add to that thing on the homepage a sign-up box so it can be sent to one's email every day? Is that really hard in the web programming world? I have no idea...

Phatmass Catholica est. Lingua latina (lingua catholicissima) non habet "accentes." Igitur non necesse est quia Phatmass habeat accentes ut sentiatur esse catholica.

:)

True, but a lot of Spanish-speakers are Catholic. And we are excluding them by not accommodating their language.

Poor Josemaría Escrivá...

EDIT: It worked! Must just be thread titles. So we'd let Spanish-speakers participate in threads, but not start them. Sad. :-(

Edited by curiousing

True, but a lot of Spanish-speakers are Catholic. And we are excluding them by not accommodating their language.

Tum possunt discere dicere hanc linguam. Sit mihi facilior eis quam eis qui dicunt linguam ancligam. :)

Tum possunt discere dicere hanc linguam. Sit mihi facilior eis quam eis qui dicunt linguam ancligam. :)

Now you lost me...

Poor Josemaría Escrivá...

EDIT: It worked! Must just be thread titles. So we'd let Spanish-speakers participate in threads, but not start them. Sad. :-(

Now you lost me...

Then they can learn this language [meaning Latin]. It would in my opinion be easier to them than to those who speak the English language.

Not sure about my grammar in the second sentence :)

Then they can learn this language [meaning Latin]. It would in my opinion be easier to them than to those who speak the English language.

Not sure about my grammar in the second sentence :)

Ah! It would indeed! :-)

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Does anyone know if there is any website online where one can sign up to receive "The Way" as a daily email? You know, one saying per day till you've read it all?

Yes! Kind of... Opus Dei has a daily message from the writings of St. Josemaria, which often includes excerpts from The Way. If The Way is all you know, it's a good way to get exposed to his other works. Sign up is halfway down the right column.

http://www.opusdei.us/sec.php?s=310

Yes! Kind of... Opus Dei has a daily message from the writings of St. Josemaria, which often includes excerpts from The Way. If The Way is all you know, it's a good way to get exposed to his other works. Sign up is halfway down the right column.

http://www.opusdei.us/sec.php?s=310

Thank you!!!