Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Phatmass Why?


Recommended Posts

CatholicsAreKewl
Posted

Why did you place limitations on props? There are so many posts I like. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DECIDE BETWEEN THEM?  :wall:

Posted

Prop limitations are only used for members that create new threads in the wrong Phorum. 

PhuturePriest
Posted

I've only run out of props once since becoming Church Militant. You see, you only get ten, but us Church Militants get a ton each day, and it's gotten to where I start liking random posts I normally wouldn't, and I still don't run out.

Posted

Pay dust a big enough bribe, and he'll make you a Church Scholar with unlimited props.

CatholicsAreKewl
Posted

Pay dust a big enough bribe, and he'll make you a Church Scholar with unlimited props.

:eek:

CatholicsAreKewl
Posted

Prop limitations are only used for members that create new threads in the wrong Phorum. 

I disagree. See? This totally belongs in the debate board. 

Posted

Why did you place limitations on props? There are so many posts I like. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DECIDE BETWEEN THEM?  :wall:

 

 

Just give them all to me.

Posted

Just give them all to me.

 

That's what I do.

Posted

Pay dust a big enough bribe, and he'll make you a Church Scholar with unlimited props.

 

Does he accept Bitcoins? 

CatholicsAreKewl
Posted (edited)

This thread got moved to the lame board! I will use my ethnic background to white-guilt the moderators to move it back.
 

It's cuz I'm not white, isn't it?

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl
Posted

yes.

 

your skin is your sin...

 

whitey

Posted

Are "donations" in bitcoins accepted? 

Posted

Is that a racist joke?

PhuturePriest
Posted

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...