An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankful In My Discernment

VeniJesuAmorMi

VeniJesuAmorMi

JM+JT

Praised be Jesus Christ!

"Now is the winter past, the rain is over and gone: arise My beloved, and come."

I wanted to come on here and say that I am very thankful to everyone here who has said a prayer for me concerning my discernment. I have posted on here before about this and I am very happy, very!, to say that I have been offered a visit from Reverend Mother at the Discalced Carmelite community that I am interested in. This community is not too far from where I live which is very helpful also for transportation reasons. This is the step that I have been anticipating wondering when it would be time. Through this waiting my desires have only grown, and my heart was not deceiving me; that I am now ready to take this next step as was confirmed in the letter I received today. I am most thankful to our dear Blessed Mother who has helped me through everything. I continue to pray for all of you, especially those discerning their vocation. Patience, trust, and constant recourse to Our Blessed Mother. Perhaps I will go for a visit in May, the month of Mary! How fitting. Everything will continue to come together I believe. Please continue to pray for me as I take each step along this journey which has been very grace filled. May yours be also! May God reward you. :)