An Old School Catholic Message Board

To Everyone Who Heard My Whine And Complain In The Last Couple Of Mont

Anastasia13

Anastasia13

Thank you. Thank you for listening and offering your thoughts and stuff. I have lost some preconceptions, had interesting moments of self-examination, and occasionally learned interesting things. Life is a journey, and I def. do not know a lot of how it should be, but maybe that is ok for now. Thank you for putting up with me.

Thank you. Thank you for listening and offering your thoughts and stuff. I have lost some preconceptions, had interesting moments of self-examination, and occasionally learned interesting things. Life is a journey, and I def. do not know a lot of how it should be, but maybe that is ok for now. Thank you for putting up with me.

You got this. :)

Anastasia13

*Wine

No honey, never apologize for a good wine, and there is no apology for a bad one.

CatholicsAreKewl

No honey, never apologize for a good wine, and there is no apology for a bad one.

Unless it comes in a box.

Nihil Obstat

Unless it comes in a box.

Slappo knows the value of a fine box of wine. :like:

Guest Allie

A pleasure. What are friends for?