An Old School Catholic Message Board

Friend Entering Fsi

OnlySunshine

OnlySunshine

I just found out that my friend who was participating in Christ in the City is back at home and has asked permission to enter the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate!!!!  This is news to me because I thought she was still discerning with the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal.  Anyway, I am SO happy for her!!!  Please pray that she is able to enter on May 31st -- the Feast of the Visitation (my favorite feast day).  :woot:

OnlySunshine

I should also say that she was accepted already.  She left the CIC program early and is preparing to enter.

FFI Griswold

Ave Maria!

I just found out that my friend who was participating in Christ in the City is back at home and has asked permission to enter the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate!!!!  This is news to me because I thought she was still discerning with the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal.  Anyway, I am SO happy for her!!!  Please pray that she is able to enter on May 31st -- the Feast of the Visitation (my favorite feast day).  :woot:

Wonderful news! That is very providential because we just started a 10,000 Rosary Crusade for vocations here. The sisters and postulants from New Bedford came on Sunday for the monthly Third Order Cenacle and their singing for the Missa Cantata was sooo beautiful you could almost see the angels adoring Our Lord! Other than singing and praying the Rosary, the only thing I recall ever hearing from them is laughing at table. Speaking of which, now I have an excuse to bring up "Phatmass" at table today. God bless her journey, and habve a blessed Solemnity of St. Joseph the Worker!

Mary, Mother of Vocations, pray for us!

In Corda Iesu et Mariae Sacratissima,

fra John Paul