An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help Finding A Photo Of Mary

the_rev

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted in quite a while.  I'm in a bind as I am giving a presentation this evening and am making a powerpoint.  I am looking for a photo and hope maybe someone would know where to find it. 

A few years ago I remember seeing an image of a little girl standing in front of a statue of Mary, (like a Mary garden) with her hands outstretched toward Mary.  

Does anyone know where I could find this image?  I do not really know how to search for it on google. 

Thanks.

On the Internet, type in www.bing.com

When the page comes up, you'll see a hyperlink in the upper left for IMAGES - click on that.

When the new page comes up, type in your search terms - Statue, virgin Mary, little girl reaching - whatever. Hit Enter. 

Now this part is important!

When the next page comes up, look in the upper right corner. Find the words SafeSearch. Make sure it says "Strict." If it doesn't, click on the downward arrow and select "Strict." If you don't do this, God only knows what you'll see on the page. Once you're in SafeSearch mode, just keep scrolling down the page - there are a lot more images than what appear on the screen.

I'm not sure you'll find the exact image you're looking for, but you might find something usable.

Edited by Luigi

CatholicsAreKewl

I couldn't find what you were looking for. I'm sure this image is usable though:
Virgin_Mary_Grilled_Cheese_Sandwich.jpg

On the Internet, type in www.bing.com

When the page comes up, you'll see a hyperlink in the upper left for IMAGES - click on that.

When the new page comes up, type in your search terms - Statue, virgin Mary, little girl reaching - whatever. Hit Enter. 

Now this part is important!

When the next page comes up, look in the upper right corner. Find the words SafeSearch. Make sure it says "Strict." If it doesn't, click on the downward arrow and select "Strict." If you don't do this, God only knows what you'll see on the page. Once you're in SafeSearch mode, just keep scrolling down the page - there are a lot more images than what appear on the screen.

I'm not sure you'll find the exact image you're looking for, but you might find something usable.

Safe search takes all the fun out of google and bing.

Nihil Obstat

Good Lord, some poor ignorant souls actually use Bing? :sad2: You have my sincere condolences.

Are you talking about an image of Mary appearing to St. Bernadette of Lourdes? 

Like dis:

LourdesGr.jpg

PhuturePriest

Good Lord, some poor ignorant souls actually use Bing? :sad2: You have my sincere condolences.

I know, right?