An Old School Catholic Message Board

Spiritually Adopt A Priest Today!

Chiara Francesco

OnlySunshine

I have enrolled to pray for my parish pastor.  He goes through so much scrutiny by parishioners since he is so new to the priesthood that he really needs prayers.  He will be celebrating his 5th ordination anniversary on May 10th!

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

OnlySunshine

Oops, I just got back the email I sent that is on the website.  It's a failure to deliver message.  :(

Chiara Francesco

Oops, I just got back the email I sent that is on the website.  It's a failure to deliver message.  :(

Try again.  Mine went through fine.

Spem in alium

I've just enrolled to adopt the brother of a good friend, who will be ordained as a Priest this July. I wonder if they'll still send the stuff to me given I'm on the other side of the globe. :)

OnlySunshine

Try again.  Mine went through fine.

I think there's something wrong with the Yahoo server.  A lot of my friends are having the same problem.  I'm going to try to send it through my student email.

Spem in alium

Woot! I got a lovely email saying they are sending me my spiritual adoption info! :)

• 1 month later...
BarbTherese

I have been a member for some years also - not sure if it is the same website, I can recall the name of the priest whose name I received and the related prayer.