PhuturePriest Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 I guess we'll just have to see who gives up first then ;D They know your IP address. That means they'll always know it's you. I'm also pretty sure they can block your IP address from making accounts, but I'm not certain on that.
LittleWaySoul Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 This is... really pathetic. Don't you have better things to do, Raz?
Nihil Obstat Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Did my post just disappear? :blink: Anyway, this seems apropos:
Ice_nine Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 I thought for a hot minute this might not end up as a disasterphe. Silly me. Raz, how old are you? I will seriously feel bad if you are over 15, and that's being real generous. Go outside and play basketball or something or you will end up sad fat and lonely pwning n00bs from your mother's basement when you're 40 while you clog your arteries with cheesey doodles.
CrossCuT Posted May 16, 2013 Author Posted May 16, 2013 (edited) Is it bad that I find all this really funny? Raz is actually pretty good and pwning n00bs! Lvl 90 BABBYYY!!! Edited May 16, 2013 by CrossCuT
Nihil Obstat Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Is it bad that I find all this really sad? Raz is actually pretty good and pwning n00bs! Lvl 90 BABBYYY!!! Runescape? :|
Chestertonian Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Did my post just disappear? :blink: Anyway, this seems apropos: Not sure if giving him tips on how to get around it was one of your better ideas :p
Nihil Obstat Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Not sure if giving him tips on how to get around it was one of your better ideas :P When I say insultingly easy, I really mean insultingly easy. Five minutes or less of Googling will give you more information than that. :smile3:
CrossCuT Posted May 16, 2013 Author Posted May 16, 2013 Runescape? :| World of Warcraft Not sure if giving him tips on how to get around it was one of your better ideas :P He doesnt need any tips :hehe2:
PhuturePriest Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Seeing as how I don't really know what an IP address is, I don't quite know how easy it is to fake a new one.
PhuturePriest Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 I have a feeling that Raz is a forty year old guy in his mother's basement...
Nihil Obstat Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 It is days like these where I feel a particular affinity to the 'chaotic good' alignment. :smile3:
PhuturePriest Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Rofl. I don't believe feeding the troll is a good idea.
Nihil Obstat Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 I don't believe feeding the troll is a good idea. Meh. This is amateur-hour trolling.
Recommended Posts