brianthephysicist Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 Using his strong sense of humor, a convert to Catholicism explains a whole mess of things about the Mass, how Churches tend to be built, and how Catholics live. He runs out of time after the liturgy of the word, so he only mentions a few brief words on the Eucharistic prayer. Certainly far from a complete treatise on the Mass or Catholic life, but it's a cool beginning teaching tool. Plus he made me laugh a bunch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1FaPtqC7Og
Tufsoles Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 I have seen parts of this and Good way to explain stuff. The humor was great.
Kateri89 Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 I watched that recently. I love hearing converts put things into perspective, especially when us cradle Catholics take them for granted. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now