An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Say Goodbye And I Say Hello

Quietfire

Although it's an idea. (the Beatles thing)

I've only been on board for a bit over 2 months and it seems as if everyone is leaving.

I realize people cant stay forever but Likos is gone. He's moved to another board. I dont see that much from Ironmonk or Bro and Mrs Bro.
They have their own boards and need to maintain them I know, but its hard for me to post on so many boards and keep track, so Phatmass is my first choice.
Good Friday not only left the mods, He jumped ship. And I'm not being mean there, but Ive read some of his latest posts and some arent, shall we say, nice.

:(

Its hard to debate catholicism when the prominent Militants arent around.
And although I was more inclined to agree with them than debate with them it's still sad that they're not here as much.

Ok. I'll stop whining now.

I guess I just miss my friends.

Peace.

Brother Adam

The board is so huge now it's hard to have "phamily". That is why I am dedicating more time on the Flyfree Forums. Small.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

I'm still here. I just don't always post if I don't find something that intrigues me, or captures my attention.

Kilroy the Ninja

Likos is gone? Huh? I've missed something...

I thought he was on here just a day or two ago....

Please give me details.

On the flip side, you are fixin' to (yeah, I'm Texan, what of it?!) be introduced to one of the most Militant people on this board... my husband. He's been super busy with teaching school this year, but it's summer now and he's going to be back with a vengence... so to speak.

Just wait for it... keep looking to the horizon for the tall ship... as Don John of Austria sails to war.....

:donjohn:

[quote]Likos is gone? Huh? I've missed something...

I thought he was on here just a day or two ago....

Please give me details.

On the flip side, you are fixin' to (yeah, I'm Texan, what of it?!) be introduced to one of the most Militant people on this board... my husband. He's been super busy with teaching school this year, but it's summer now and he's going to be back with a vengence... so to speak.

Just wait for it... keep looking to the horizon for the tall ship... as Don John of Austria sails to war.....[/quote]

Likos and I talk via email.
Started when Phatmass was down, and continued. We started to email each other after a little misunderstanding here on Phatmass, which happens, since sometimes its really hard to tell what a person means at times based only on a post. He started answering all kinds of questions I had and really helped me out. What an angel.
He emailed me (?) two days ago to tell me that he wont be posting on Phatmass any more. He didnt give his reasons, but then again, I didnt ask.
He is on Catholic Answer board now and invited me to join. I did, but again...Phatmass is my first Catholic love. This place is the reason I am so into Catholicism, and I feel like I know everyone so well now...almost.
Ironmonk has his own board...Moral truth. Im registered there too.
Bro and Mrs Bro Adams have flyfree and Im registered there too.
Whew! Cant handle all these boards !!
I spend way too much time here as it is, can you imagine if I spent equal time on the others, I'd have to quit my job, never shower, skip meals (and I only eat 1 meal a day) already my poor garden has suffered such ill neglect, it's rather mad !!! ha ha.

But I cannot wait to meet your husband, I pretty much love Catholicism, but I still have questions.
Just warn him that I am curious but not disrespectful. Dont want him to beat me up too bad. There is still so much I need and want to learn, Yeah, I sound like a broken record but if I dispute or debate something its for two reasons.
I havent received my sacraments yet and I figure I better get all the arguments out of the way now, before I make up my mind. (like the Adams')
and I am a religious moron. My questions are based on curiousity, yearning and the need for truth. I know that doesnt make me a moron, I'm just saying [i]that[/i] because I have never received [b]any[/b] religious training at all.

So just do me a favor and tell your hubby (and this goes out to all phatmassers) that I'm a good girl and want to learn. If I ask a stupid question, its because Im a religious moron.

K?

Peace all.

Edited by Quietfire

hmmm...

well GF is a Call 2 Action Dignity not Courage type of Catholic now... all we can do is pray for him

Bro n Mrs Bro are still around i though...

Ironmonk i donno about

but PhatMass ain't dead! We still got plenty o ppl! PHATMASS WILL NEVER DIE!

and no one can ever leave PhatMass for good after really joining in, it's quite impossible, believe me ppl have tried b4. lol, it's just not possible! Likos will be back.

Pax Amorque Christi

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Aloysius' date='May 29 2004, 02:08 PM'] hmmm...

well GF is a Call 2 Action Dignity not Courage type of Catholic now... all we can do is pray for him

Bro n Mrs Bro are still around i though...

Ironmonk i donno about

but PhatMass ain't dead! We still got plenty o ppl! PHATMASS WILL NEVER DIE!

and no one can ever leave PhatMass for good after really joining in, it's quite impossible, believe me ppl have tried b4. lol, it's just not possible! Likos will be back.

Pax Amorque Christi [/quote]
yeah we've had alot of peeps come in, its pretty amazing how we've grown.

quietfire is awesome!! :lol:

[quote]quietfire is awesome!![/quote]

I am honored.
thank you.

But the shout outs belong to those who defend and love the truth. Her name is Catholic.

Love.

Edited by Quietfire

Brother Adam

[quote]and I am a religious moron. My questions are based on curiousity, yearning and the need for truth[/quote]

This is an impossibility. You are no religious moron. You're awesome. Everyone has to start somewhere though. If you haven't read the articles on "catholic.com" its a good place to start :)

Thy Geekdom Come

Brother Adam is working very diligently to keep his career on track and to run another website. Mrs. Bro. Adam is doing a lot of work on it, too. I'm sure they didn't just abandon PM.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam pretty much is only on the internet at work...the rest of the time she's home cleaning their apartment, and can't get on the net cause Brother Adam dominates it!

I love you, Adam! :wub: