Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boy This Place Is Dead On Saturday Mornings..


Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:confused:

immaculata
Posted

sleeping. :sleep:

foundsheep
Posted

Im suppose to be doing "stuff". but Im Lazy. going back to bed. :wacko:

homeschoolmom
Posted

I'm here... I'm bored... Pm me, Teresa...

Brother Adam
Posted

Fighting the heretics of the world.

Brother Adam
Posted

I have 3,200 posts. yeah.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Immaculatta: Sleeping?! It' morning! Ya's supposed to be making me breakfast! :irate: ;)

Foundsheep: Boy! I wish I could go back to bed! Of course, if I did, I could get robbed and lose my job.....oh well...I'll just take [b]your[/b] posts! :wacko:

Homeschoolmom: I'll PM you right after I finish this post! I'm bored too! Bored to tears! :sadder:

Brother Adam: Sometimes you talk too much ;) :P

immaculata
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='May 29 2004, 11:02 AM'] Immaculatta: Sleeping?! It' morning! Ya's supposed to be making me breakfast! :irate: ;) [/quote]
I had my cinnamon roll and went back to bed. :P

homeschoolmom
Posted

It's raining here! How am I supposed to work on my yard!! I will be a social outcast... my dandelion count will be the highest in the neighborhood! :sadder:

homeschoolmom
Posted

What's the lowest number of people who've been on with you? I've been here when there were only 4 members and one guest... I didn't know any of the members very well... and no one was posting...

and there was no arcade... so I had to go hang out in the real world... Or else I went to bed... I don't remember when that was... Not long ago, though...

Brother Adam
Posted

haha. you should see my parents front yard. Every other yard is like, perfect, and their yard is full of weeds and such. They really don't care either is the funny thing :-P

theculturewarrior
Posted

Ha ha, my mule takes care of my yard. And y'all sez okies don't know? :cowboy: :nerd:

homeschoolmom
Posted

the idea of spending a ton of time and a ton of money to pour a ton of chemicals on GRASS so that we will have an unnaturally pristine yard irritates the heck out of me... Our neighbors just put in sprinklers... I hate the idea of being a slave to my grass... Americans are way too in love with their stuff...

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Hmm....I love my piano! :D

Posted

I missed the morning! :bugeyes:

I woke up at noon...yikes. But apparently I didn't msis anything sooo...I's allll good. ^_^

voiciblanche
Posted

I slept until 11:30!! That's the longest I've ever slept in my life. Weird.

Janana8706
Posted

i slept till 900 am. my friends were here, but i was the only one awake,s o i got on here to check my email, but i knew i didn't have time, so i didn't get on here. LOL. srry

Posted

I had to drag my bum out of bed to go to a youth meeting. <_<

+GOD_iS_mOvInG+
Posted

I woke up around 9. My little cousin wuz over..and ya..couldn't sleep

plus guess what? My brothers broke my bed! :irate: from jumping on it of corse...the bottom wooden part snapped off , so I had to move my mattress on the floor!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

oh no! LOL but that has happened to my bed before.... :unsure:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...