Byzantine Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 So if I want to be in the Priestly Discernment Program this coming semester, I have to apply by May 31st. However, I probably won't know if I actually can join until late in the summer. Any thoughts about this would be much-appreciated.
ChristinaTherese Posted May 17, 2013 Posted May 17, 2013 Ask the people you'd be giving your application to? Maybe they would have an answer....
Byzantine Posted May 17, 2013 Author Posted May 17, 2013 Already did that... That's how I found out about the due date.
MissyP89 Posted May 17, 2013 Posted May 17, 2013 You can always apply and then decline if it doesn't pan out....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now