An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anglican Ordinariate Benedictine Nuns

inperpetuity

inperpetuity

I know, it's amazing and they've adopted the beautiful full Benedictine habit!

What do you mean, what happened to number 12? If you're referring to the fact that only 11 of the Wantage sisters were received into the Church, they were joined by a twelfth sister who came from the Society of St Margaret in Walsingham.

inperpetuity

What do you mean, what happened to number 12? If you're referring to the fact that only 11 of the Wantage sisters were received into the Church, they were joined by a twelfth sister who came from the Society of St Margaret in Walsingham.

Oh, ok, that makes sense, I read the updates quickly and just saw that there were 12 mentioned.  Just like the apostles!

Ahh yes, of course! (Also, looking back on my last post it looks like I was being a bit stern - sorry if it seemed like I was!)

inperpetuity

Ahh yes, of course! (Also, looking back on my last post it looks like I was being a bit stern - sorry if it seemed like I was!)

I did not take it as such, Anselm, no worries.  Btw, I sent them a welcome email and they wrote back with a link to the ceremony of entrance into the Church:  http://www.oxfordoratory.org.uk/news.php?id=236

:dance5:

BENEDICTINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inperpetuity

That's cool.. the longer you are in the Church, the smaller the world becomes it seems