An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chocolate Is Unmodest

I think it's great that FP doesn't like chocolate: more for me!!!!!

Dove Dark Chocolate is the only thing that gets me through the day. It's like a Prayer to St. Michael for my tongue.

Mary+Immaculate<3

Real beauty does not depend on weight, but rather the intrinsic value of the human being in the eyes of God almighty. Hence:

CHOCOLATE FOR EVERYONEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-GCeM6wwGM

Edited by Mary+Immaculate<3

PhuturePriest

Knowing this website is almost completely overrun with women, I make sure I mention how I don't like chocolate very much as often as I can. :P

More for us, FP.  However... 'groom's cakes' at weddings are almost always chocolate, so be sure to let those in the know know you'd like something different...... 

LittleWaySoul

Knowing this website is almost completely overrun with women, I make sure I mention how I don't like chocolate very much as often as I can. :P

thats_sexist.gif

I don't like chocolate all that much either. And I am a woman, thank you very much.

PhuturePriest

thats_sexist.gif

I don't like chocolate all that much either. And I am a woman, thank you very much.

I originally thought that said "That's sexy", but thank God I always re-read stuff to death, so I caught on to the fact that that is not what it said. :P