An Old School Catholic Message Board

L.s.p.'s - Rejoice With Us

littlesister

littlesister

As of yesterday in New York, there are five more Little Sister novices, and as of a couple of hours ago there are six more professed.  No pictures yet, but the ceremony was international and beautiful.  May their radiance be an encouragement for all who are seeking the way that the Lord has marked out for them!

(By the way, there is still room for postulants for the October entrance, and for volunteers for the Spring into Service experience!)

Guest Allie

As of yesterday in New York, there are five more Little Sister novices, and as of a couple of hours ago there are six more professed.  No pictures yet, but the ceremony was international and beautiful.  May their radiance be an encouragement for all who are seeking the way that the Lord has marked out for them!

(By the way, there is still room for postulants for the October entrance, and for volunteers for the Spring into Service experience!)

How wonderful!!!!!

freedomreigns

Is Sr. Joseph Therese one of the newly professed?  Or Therese Joseph...not sure which way that went!

littlesister

No, there is neither a Joseph nor a Therese in this group, although they are both common names in the Congregation. St. Joseph is our patron and St. Therese is a real model for us.   Maybe in the one following them...

I think this bunch quite in the same, uh... lumpy league, but rather Little Sisters of the Poor.... wedded to a Handsome Prince.  :)

Edited by AnneLine

littlesister

Nihil Obstat, maybe I'm behind the times, but what in the world is THAT?  Our Prince is indeed much more handsome!

As for profession pictures, a couple of initial ones are on the front of the website "Little Sisters of the Poor USA,"  It doesn't want to attach, so just Google it up.   More to come, surely.

mysisterisalittlesister

Is Sr. Joseph Therese one of the newly professed?  Or Therese Joseph...not sure which way that went!

My sister's name is Sr. Theresa Joseph…maybe you're thinking of her :) She's getting professed next year.

Profession was awesome! I<3franciscans is sending me pictures of it from her camera soon, so stay tuned!

:dance:  Awe.some!!! And I'm even more excited because I have an interview on Wednesday for a job with them  :dance5: