VeraMaria Posted May 30, 2004 Posted May 30, 2004 Is there any way to turn off the sound when you're playing a game in the arcade? Iwant to play but listen to something on my computer at the same time
ilovechrist Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 i've ran into that problem too.. if you can't.... turn down the wav (in main volume) to UNO, and then adjust the other thing in its OWN program to turn it up. it should sound over the game without it sounding terrible.
Ash Wednesday Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 Yeah I have a question about the arcade, too. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE ON???? SPEED?!?! I used to think I was really a whiz at tetris. My joints must be too slow because doing my very best, an old fluffy air extraction like me barely cracked the top ten, and now I'm not even there anymore.
Tony Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 dont turn it down!.. thats the Aftermass remix of pac-man !
phatcatholic Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 is anyone having trouble moving their pieces in "hexagon"? maybe i'm retarded, but it says "click in spaces around ur piece to move" and i'm clicking all around each of the 4 red pieces and nothing is moving. what's up?
ilovechrist Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 PC, just click ON the red piece (not around it), and then click on a green or yellow spot that will appear around it. if you click on green, it creates a new red piece, if you click on yellow, then your current piece moves to that location.
ilovechrist Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 i second dUSt's statement. suggestion though.. maybe a couple more games? like Frogger.. or pinball.. those would be dope.
mamalove Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I'm just upset because the other day I got to 13,000 in Roulette and it didn't mark my score. GRRRRR!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Frogger, Pinball, Solitaire, Poker, Blackjack, Mario, Chess, and Checkers would be great...
Tony Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='mamalove' date='May 31 2004, 10:42 PM'] I'm just upset because the other day I got to 13,000 in Roulette and it didn't mark my score. GRRRRR! [/quote] awww... well I trust your word... so if Dust has anyway of getting in there and giving you that 13,000 score thats fine with me.. until i beat that 1 hehe
Lounge Daddy Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [font="Courier"]asking for more games? man, i don't have the time for all the offerings already wish i had that kind of time...[/font]
phatcatholic Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 i guarantee that if any game that is remotely like scrabble ever made it into the arcade, no one would beat me!! MUHH HAHAHA!!!!
Carrie Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I'm addicted to the arcade. I will never ever be productive again.
Ellenita Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote]I like the arcade. [/quote] I think it's totally evil and a wicked plot to keep us from doing any work what so ever..... .........and I'm going to continue to feel that way until I at least get my score into the top ten on Space Invaders......
immaculata Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I'm going to flunk all of my finals. Thank you, dUSt. When I'm thirty-five and unemployed without a high school diploma, you're gonna be babysitting my kids.
Carnanc Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I noticed that the donkey kong starts the same as the game boy version, but you cant do a handstand or run. Makes it way harder.
Carrie Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I'm going to eat, sleep, and breathe tetris until I'm on top again.
ilovechrist Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='slywakka250' date='Jun 1 2004, 11:30 PM'] I noticed that the donkey kong starts the same as the game boy version, but you cant do a handstand or run. Makes it way harder. [/quote] bwahaha... hehehe... i figured out the whole jump deal... but i would LOVE to do a handstand, it would make it a bit easier... the GB game was always the better one.
phatcatholic Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 i dare someone to beat my breakout score MUHH HAHAHA!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now