franciscanheart Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 She's almost got the one-eyebrow-raise down! Yup: definitely mine.
KnightofChrist Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 Ok I'm typically a manly man man, but yeah that kitten is kinda cute for a kitten. Especially that photo and that look. But I'm not going to squeal.
Apotheoun Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 Great name for a cute kitten. I love cats!!! :kitten:
arfink Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 I wanna pet her! :kitten: But I am allergic to cats.
Apotheoun Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 :kitten: But I am allergic to cats. Me too, but I had the most wonderful cat (named Brat), who lived for just over 23 years. She was a sweetheart of a kitty.
franciscanheart Posted June 14, 2013 Author Posted June 14, 2013 I wanna pet her! :kitten: But I am allergic to cats.I am, too! I grew up with a cat though and have lived with two (my roommate's) for the last four or so years. I just wash my hands even more often than usual (at home) and keep tissues next to my bed. :like:
EmilyAnn Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 My sister is allergic to cats, but she always did okay as long as he's kept out of her room and doesn't put her face too close to him. But since she went to uni, whenever she comes home she's a big mess of allergies. I guess one gets used to them if they're around.
franciscanheart Posted June 14, 2013 Author Posted June 14, 2013 My sister is allergic to cats, but she always did okay as long as he's kept out of her room and doesn't put her face too close to him. But since she went to uni, whenever she comes home she's a big mess of allergies. I guess one gets used to them if they're around.My allergies have calmed down considerably since living with Matthew and Felix. Still, when I leave for more than a few days (and recently they've taken to sleeping in my room which was once forbidden), I struggle through adjusting again.
cmaD2006 Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 I'm allergic and I can't talk myself out of NOT keeping my cat. BTW -- her name is Pippa :).
HisChildForever Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 I love cats, I'm like a young crazy cat lady. :kitten:
Gabriela Posted June 15, 2013 Posted June 15, 2013 Sounds like a Derby name. In fact, I think it is the Derby name a friend of mine took before she changed it to Catalyst.
Dr. Bombay Posted June 15, 2013 Posted June 15, 2013 Can I demand a recount? No, seriously. Fine looking animal. For a cat, I mean.
franciscanheart Posted June 17, 2013 Author Posted June 17, 2013 You can see some of her stripes in this photo. They run all the way down her body, but some are more obvious in this photo than others.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now