An Old School Catholic Message Board

Group Picture! (read Before Sun Jun 16!)

arfink

So I'm going to draw a picture this weekend. I have intentionally not chosen the subject matter, because I want to see what will happen if I ask all of you what should be included in this picture. Here are the rules:

1- this picture will not be done in a photorealistic style, it will be cartoonish

2- I will try to fit as many subjects into the picture as possible, so if yours is unique then it will be included

3- I will only accept ONE request to put a nun into the picture ;) You may fight among yourselves which kind of nun it should be, since I'm certain someone will ask for one

4- nothing naughty!

5- you should phrase your request like this: "The picture should contain a/an ___"

6- you have until midnight tonight (let's just say Pacific time) to submit your idea as a response in this thread! You may make as many submissions as you like.

I'll start:

The picture should contain a dump truck.

EDIT: I will draw this picture on Sunday. If I can get more than 15 unique responses, I'll make a video of me doing the drawing. :like:

Edited by arfink

So I'm going to draw a picture this weekend. I have intentionally not chosen the subject matter, because I want to see what will happen if I ask all of you what should be included in this picture. Here are the rules:

3- I will only accept ONE request to put a nun into the picture ;) You may fight among yourselves which kind of nun it should be, since I'm certain someone will ask for one

The picture should contain a Benedictine nun.

:P

^^^ there's your some-nun. 

Not sure what I wanna suggest yet... let me have a little time.    (About that "P" on the MBTI....)

Edited by AnneLine

ToJesusMyHeart

The picture should contain a princess in a white dress with a tiara and holding an orange kitten!

ToJesusMyHeart

Only one nun and I got there first :P

He never said it was first-come, first-serve!!!

:fight:

ToJesusMyHeart

Please record yourself drawing this!

The picture should contain a snow-capped mountain and mountain goats.

Anastasia13

The picture should contain a vampire.

The picture should contain a (moidest) woman vampire.